Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

5 Years of Blogging: The Countdown

Time flies so fast and on this year I will be celebrating my 5th year of blogging. To be exact, that would be on April and I just can’t wait to celebrate. It’s been five long and happy years of writing about random stuff, educational and entertaining articles, boring quick posts and a lot more! I’ve had 5 long years of facing my computer and until now, still loving it.

To celebrate my 5th year of blogging, I am planning to register bulk domain names and make it as prizes for the upcoming promos and freebies for my celebration. Thank goodness, I found this website called register.com where you can buy bulk domain names anytime. I’ve tried purchasing from them before and the process was so easy so I am coming back for more purchases.

Domain names are perfect prizes and freebies for online people and bloggers like me. I am sure my friends who are also blogging would really love this.

Five long and awesome years of blogging and I still love it.

I would like to thank all my readers for always checking on my blogs even though sometimes I cannot update it often. Thanks to those strangers who are my friends now for teaching me how to make more money online LOL. You know who you are. :)

So, on April, watch out for big surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment