Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Receipt Printer

It's Sunday and raining so I decided not to stay at home but to go to the nearest mall and buy something. I really don't want to stay at home alone on rainy days because I feel sad, haha.

So anyways, I went to this mall near my place and bought myself a new perfume. The store is one of the most famous perfume makers in the world.  For now, I will not mention the name of the company. I was already in the counter ready to pay the item when their staff said that they have to change their busted receipt printer. Hearing this was never a problem but when I noticed that they took time in connecting the printer, it was a totale hassle. Customers were queuing already and some were irritated because just like me, they are in a hurry. After almost 20 minutes, they finally succeeded in connecting the printer.

It's my favorite line of perfume so I hope they will get good receipt printers and staff next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment